TRX-2: New Whistler TRX-2 for sale on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleSycho

:) Sold by (according to the amazon website page for the scanner) U.S. Retail. click on the link above the protection plan options on the right to read the seller conditions of this third party amazon seller. :)

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. I've been looking at a TRX-1 on Amazon, and same kinda thing.... $463 Only 20 left in stock - order soon.
Check it the next morning for kicks and giggles, and it says Only 1 left in stock (same price)
Check again that night, and yep, back up to 20 available at the same price.
I'll look again tomorrow morning.

spacellamaman

Interesting. I've been looking at a TRX-1 on Amazon, and same kinda thing.... $463 Only 20 left in stock - order soon.
Check it the next morning for kicks and giggles, and it says Only 1 left in stock (same price)
Check again that night, and yep, back up to 20 available at the same price.
I'll look again tomorrow morning.
well someone ought to take the plunge (who isn't me obviously) and see what happens. just cause it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and talks like a scam, that doesn't mean its not a duck.

it's my understanding amazon won't allow scammers anyway.

thats why i have never bought anything from or thru amazon in my entire life.

i prefer to be scammed by mom n' pop stores who only use the best organic ingredients in their scammers, er uh scanners.

Sincerely,
Freud

Machria

Premium Subscriber
It's legit. The seller is located on Long Island about 30 or 40 miles from me. They are also selling them at same price on Ebay. They sell lots of electronics cheap. My guess, is they are affiliated with B&H Photo another long island based long time electronics seller that has got very big in last 10 years. But that is just a 100% guess on my part....

Status
Not open for further replies.