NEW WSDOT system in place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavro35

866.56250 King WA Washington State Department of Transportation Site 010 Seattle TRS
866.03750 King WA Washington State Department of Transportation Site 010 Seattle TRS
868.13750 King WA Washington State Department of Transportation Site 010 Seattle TRS
867.13750 King WA Washington State Department of Transportation Site 010 Seattle TRS
867.06250 King WA Washington State Department of Transportation Site 010 Seattle TRS

I found these frequencies while searching for something else. I DON'T hear a control channel from the above listed frequencies. SO I'm guessing at least one frequency is missing, perhaps more? In scrolling through the frequencies. I do see talkgroup id.s pop up. But no voice traffic. I have gone from programming it as a Mot 800/900 to a P25 auto and back, still nothing. Obviously figuring this system out would benefit everyone in the region. So let's get on this one o.k?!

3King

Premium Subscriber
WSDOT new system

I spoke with a WSDOT employee today and they r currently in process of switching to a new 700mhz system that will be monitorable,their current contract is up which is reason for the switch.

3King

Premium Subscriber
WSDOT system

When is that going to happen?

Ok,so I spoke with my source again at DOT and the funding has been awarded for the system,however it still has to go through the bidding process so it will be awhile before anything happens.i will keep posting updates as I get them or unless something pops up on here

Status
Not open for further replies.