New year resolution: time to verify your area's frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
It's 2022 and time to verify frequencies

The RadioReference database is "crowdsourced" by verifying the frequencies listed - not just slapping FCC license info, but actually listening and verifying usage.
Please review frequencies, systems, and talkgroups in your county and look for changes - PL/DPL/NACs not listed, frequencies used but not listed, frequencies no longer used, etc.

If there are verified changes, please submit!

Questions? Let me know - I'm happy to help.

Thanks

w

Wally Bloss

K9ZV

Premium Subscriber
It's 2022 and time to verify frequencies

The RadioReference database is "crowdsourced" by verifying the frequencies listed - not just slapping FCC license info, but actually listening and verifying usage.
Please review frequencies, systems, and talkgroups in your county and look for changes - PL/DPL/NACs not listed, frequencies used but not listed, frequencies no longer used, etc.

If there are verified changes, please submit!

Questions? Let me know - I'm happy to help.

Thanks

w

Wally Bloss
What is considered a verified change? My county went digital P25 last June, but all the old unused analog UHF frequencies are still listed.
(Saline County Kansas)

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
@K9ZV if they are definitely not used at all we would set them to "Deprecated" then eventually they will drop off. If this is the case, please submit which specific VHF freqs are not being used
thanks
w

Status
Not open for further replies.