New Years Eve Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I know folks in the past have offered an online feed of the behind the scenes media activity for the New Years Eve broadcast...anyone doing it
this year? I don't see anything at Broadcastify yet but have seen feeds pop up last minute so decided to ask.
Happy (and Safe) New Years to everyone!
Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi Marshal,
I'll be posting my annual feed up shortly. It has been my tradition since 2007 and I plan on putting the feed up in a few hours.

I don't source it to Broadcastify, I just run it on my own site, W2LIE.net . The feed will be available there and on Scanner Radio Deluxe.
(Browse by source, w2lie.net, (any county) and NYE Feed.) .

The feed is currently (as I write this) streaming Nassau County 46.10 just so that it's populating on Scanner Radio Deluxe. Once I am done recording the "Scanner School" podcasts I'll flip the feed over to the Times Square Audio. Not much to listen to right now anyway.

73 and Happy New Year.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Hi Marshal,
I'll be posting my annual feed up shortly. It has been my tradition since 2007 and I plan on putting the feed up in a few hours.

I don't source it to Broadcastify, I just run it on my own site, W2LIE.net . The feed will be available there and on Scanner Radio Deluxe.
(Browse by source, w2lie.net, (any county) and NYE Feed.) .

The feed is currently (as I write this) streaming Nassau County 46.10 just so that it's populating on Scanner Radio Deluxe. Once I am done recording the "Scanner School" podcasts I'll flip the feed over to the Times Square Audio. Not much to listen to right now anyway.

73 and Happy New Year.

Thanks brother! Will look for the link after I get home later today. I thought it was you that had provided the feed in the past but did not want to "out" you if you were not able to provide it again this year. Thanks again for providing it over the years as it has always been entertaining.
All the best to you and yours from here in NC and Happy New Year!
Marshall KE4ZNR

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Thanks Marshall.
I enabled the NYPD/FDNY bank so there is some NYC activity on the feed. I'll narrow down the scan list as the day goes on.

w2xq

Mentor
Thanks very much for the feed. I am listening on my Scanner Radio Pro app, found under Browse by Source -> w2lie.net ->"Top Scanners from w2lie.net" (first one on the list). Wouldn't want to be there standing in the rain tonight or the 9° last year. :)

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
It is my pleasure. In the last few years, it was impossible to find the director's feed. I'm happy to hear it this year. They currently have priority on the feed so you'll hear them more than NYPD, FDNY, or DSNY.

tmusson21

Premium Subscriber
On your ProScan feed all I am getting is a black screen and it is not recording anything. It might be an issue on my end but when I tried other feeds they worked fine. Just thought I would let you know.

Have a safe and happy New Year!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I’m having issues connecting,too.
Anyone able to listen?

I was logged in earlier but after I logged out I couldn't get back in. Tried one of his other feeds and got similar results. Oh well, it would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.