New York / New Jersey Media Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA2EEV

Can someone provide some "inside" knowledge with a confirmed list of frequencies used around the NY metro area by tv news crews, tv and movie production crews, newspapers, and other media frequencies? I already have many of these that are commonly listed, but maybe someone has a few more good ones that can be added.

AC2OY

Are you interested in listening in on "The Rise of the Dark Knight" movie shoot that's going to happen the end of this week in Newark NJ? If I didn't have to work I would try and maybe search for something interesting activity other than Newark PD transmissions! They are going to be pretty busy November 4 th and 5 th I'm assuming.

KA2EEV

Are you interested in listening in on "The Rise of the Dark Knight" movie shoot that's going to happen the end of this week in Newark NJ? If I didn't have to work I would try and maybe search for something interesting activity other than Newark PD transmissions! They are going to be pretty busy November 4 th and 5 th I'm assuming.

Hey Michael...Sure, any frequencies that are related to production crews would be appreciated and welcome. Thanks!

AC2OY

Hey Michael...Sure, any frequencies that are related to production crews would be appreciated and welcome. Thanks!

Tell ya what KA2EEV I"ll give my friend a call and let him hjelp do a search and if I find any good ones early those day before I go to work I'll gladly post em uP for you ok?

KA2EEV

Tell ya what KA2EEV I"ll give my friend a call and let him hjelp do a search and if I find any good ones early those day before I go to work I'll gladly post em uP for you ok?

OK Michael, Sounds good. Anything frequencies related to the media are welcome. Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.