New York Presbyterian/Cornell Medical Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I have a trip planned their to deliver a package next week. The address I have is 630 West 168th Street, New York. What precinct is that in?

Thanks.

Bob1955

I have a trip planned their to deliver a package next week. The address I have is 630 West 168th Street, New York. What precinct is that in?

Thanks.
I'm near Manhattan in Westchester County-Eastchester "but" why would you want to know the precinct in that zone? What are you delivering to New York Presbyterian Hospital??

Last edited:

garys

Premium Subscriber
I knew it was in MN, but not the exact precinct. I can map that and the adjacent precincts. I have an extensive NYC file for my SDS200, but it's way to busy to listen to more than a couple of precincts. Generally, I'll listen to a couple of precincts and the city wide police channels, the borough EMS and FDNY frequencies.

Thank you very much.

That block of W 168 is the 33rd precinct.

476.88750WIF541RM110.9 PLNYPD MN 33/34Precincts 33, 34FMLaw Dispatch

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
Go to Coogan's Restaurant, one block north of the hospital. Great place for a burger and a beer. I used to go there when I worked in Manhattan North.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I'd love to, but the time I expect to arrive will be just before the evening rush hour. I want to get out of the city and figure my way back home. I usually bring some food with me just in case I can't find a place to eat.

Go to Coogan's Restaurant, one block north of the hospital. Great place for a burger and a beer. I used to go there when I worked in Manhattan North.

Bob1955

I'd love to, but the time I expect to arrive will be just before the evening rush hour. I want to get out of the city and figure my way back home. I usually bring some food with me just in case I can't find a place to eat.
Your only way back home to Eastern MA is I-95 but it can be a nightmare during rush hour. Also, don't run my the Major Degan Expressway either(I-87). What part of Eastern MA do you live in? No matter how you do this, Metro New York is very congested now. You can also take the Hutchinson River Parkway from the Bronx all the way up to Milford, CT area and then get onto I-95, then you bypass Greenwich/Stamford/Norwalk areas. Hope this helps. Perhaps a good GPS would help with built in traffic.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I've learned to stay off the Merritt during the afternoon rush hour. I'll either head north to the Tappanzee (or whatever it is now), or even further north to I-84. In CT the I95/I91 interchange was a nightmare for years, but I think they finally finished it.

Once I'm clear of the Hartford area, it's pretty clear except on the Mass Turnpike in the Worcester area.

I use Waze as it has the best traffic updates. When I used a GPS box, the traffic updates were always about an hour behind reality.

Thanks.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
I knew it was in MN, but not the exact precinct. I can map that and the adjacent precincts. I have an extensive NYC file for my SDS200, but it's way to busy to listen to more than a couple of precincts. Generally, I'll listen to a couple of precincts and the city-wide police channels, the borough EMS and FDNY frequencies.

Thank you very much.

No Problem. I was in the city (unfortunately) yesterday and I listening to NYPD yesterday in fact and I can't stand how crowed Each Frequency is, It's actually very annoying, well to me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.