New York State police

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterPo

Trying to find the frequency's for the State police that patrol the Verrazano bridge not sure where they hide in the data base LOL, then I try and get it into the SDS100, thanks in advance

Bill

N2YQC

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Trying to find the frequency's for the State police that patrol the Verrazano bridge not sure where they hide in the data base LOL, then I try and get it into the SDS100, thanks in advance

Bill

N2YQC

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Yes see list but does not come up in sentinel
Sure it does. Look under New York, then New York City, then the Statewide and County Systems. Troop NYC operates on the Metro-25 trunked system, and you may also want to listen to the MTA's conventional repeater for the bridge that is listed under the MTA category in the Statewide listings.

1603244718862.png

MasterPo

Ok I see that but when you click on New York State police do I add that too farvoite list will that add frquenecs and TGID. Im new at this scanner not sure how it all works, thanks for all the help

Bill

RadioComm

Premium Subscriber
Bill,

Click on what GTR8000 highlighted and select append to favorites list. The New York State Police that is under statewide will contain all the VHF and 800Mhz Conventional Frequencies licensed by SP which are not used in NYC.

You want the Metro 25 system as well as the MTA/TBTA Conventional Freqs used at the bridge facility.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Also, don't confuse the TBTA with NYSP. Even tho their cars look identical, they are completely two separate agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.