New York State propogation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

It's a good afternoon to monitor New York state from the GTA area. I'm even hearing as far east as Jefferson County sheriff on 154.775 (110.9PL)

Even LTR systems from Rochester are coming in, Like Rochester Radio Inc.

If you have the time and means, try it.

bigcam406

Its been fairly good all week especially during the over night hours. I was picking up most of Monroe Erie and Niagara County's comms all week with some NYSP comms in the mix. This was received at my work in north Whitby.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
You can try 45.88 as well. That's an inter county frequency and the counties ID with their county name (like "Delaware to Otsego 45.88")

PriorMike

Heh, there is a county out past Rochester NY that comes in very choppy in the evenings on the hall base station on our dept. frequency.

Can't really make out what they are saying though...

mbstone99

Right now I am hearing a few sites eastwards for the Saianet out around Rochester and one site for the OneVoice DMR network east of Binghamton, NY.

Matt

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
NY and eastern Ontario were coming in pretty strong last night, till about 4 am. VHF was nice and even UHF was not that bad.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
FM radio stations seem to doing quite well right now also. I'm picking up 101.5 the fox from Canton NY.

I'm an hour west of Ottawa. Other stations also have been come in also lately too all while mobile.

Last week I was picking Minnesota public radio on 88.5 which I should be picking up Live 88.5 from Ottawa. It wiped it right out.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

jasoyeom

The other night I was picking up 154.1300 136.5 and it sounded like they said Windsor Fire Fighters but that's not a frequency listed for Windsor. Perhaps the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.