Newberg/Dundee 800 System Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
This entire morning and afternoon, Station 82 has been tapping out calls and telling the units to respond on 450 common. Is there something going on with the 800 System?? Anyone in the area know?

ORE007

Feed Provider
The 800 system has been having transmitting problems since Sunday. Not sure if it is fixed all the way, but they are back on 800 again.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately, I am too far away in the County to hear Station 82 with my scanner. But I agree there is way too many Newberg PD Ops Channels.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber

kilowa22

Is Newberg TRS going to be a new site for the WA Cnty System or will they change over to a current WA Cnty tower instead?

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Looking at the tower in Newberg, I know it says thats its a low power site, but it must be alot lower than I though because I have driven around there right on the outskirts- on Highway 240 and around the Lafayette area, and I couldnt pick up anything.

ORE007

Feed Provider
It is Washington County in oregon. Reception is not good at all down Hwy 240 towards Kenny Rd. They will not get any new channels. Frequencies and TG will remian the same, they will just use Wa County towers to broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.