newbie needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGDOG73

i live in calgary,i own a GRE600,i had it programed by somebody.i tried to add something to the radio and missed it up i think.i love this hobbie just having a real hard time getting started.looking to get to gether with someone to teach me step by step how to add or remove programes.name your fee,I know theres online how to but it does not help me.any help would be great thanks.

BC_Scan

the only way to fix this is try & figure out

I say this with respect, the only way you can tackle this radio is to try & figure out yourself, I realise what you are saying , everyone hear has had a hard time & loves the hobby
you have chosen for your first trunk radio ? one of the most complicated radios around to program as it does not use ie: conventional 1-100 memory channels
the problem with letting someone else doing "the work" for you is that when you get into a pickle you are swetting the fact that you are powerless to get it back going ,
when i got my 1st 600 , it took me what seemed liked forever to get it going, but i perservered , I read the manual , I pushed the buttons , I got the software etc, I have programmed the thing numerous times had some problems where it did not work , but reset the whole thing and started over again,
the best suggestionis give us more detail on your problem & we will try and resolve form there
if you have software do a reset of scanner & then re-load entirely that is a start!

Status
Not open for further replies.