Newbie - Pro528

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc1973

Hi, first let me state a fact... I am a newbie! I have a Pro528 and have had no problems with the analog channels. Now Saline County, AR decided to get new radios and totally confuse me.

I found the Dec / Hex numbers for the groups on this site... problem is how to actually make this thing work! Yes, I have the manual and I seem to be having a terrible problem figuring this out.

Is there a step by step set of instructions in simple english out there somewhere on how to do this??? Any help will be Greatly appreciated!

kma371

QRT
Hi, first let me state a fact... I am a newbie! I have a Pro528 and have had no problems with the analog channels. Now Saline County, AR decided to get new radios and totally confuse me. I found the Dec / Hex numbers for the groups on this site... problem is how to actually make this thing work! Yes, I have the manual and I seem to be having a terrible problem figuring this out. Is there a step by step set of instructions in simple english out there somewhere on how to do this??? Any help will be Greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the site!

Well, I'm not too familar with the pro528, but it doesnt look like it does digital? I could be wrong though. Saline County uses a digital P25 mode.

I'm also going to move this a a regional forum for AR, so someone more local to you may be able to assist you better in the programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.