Newbie question about talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcopolo456

Is there some way to determine what site to use for a specific talkgroup if it is not immediately obvious. Example would be the HealthEast talkgroups (2296 through 2304). Would you use the Dakota County simulcast site, or the Ramsey or Washington County Sites? Does it matter?

I am trying to program a Pro-96 using WIN96 and would like to listen to Allina and Health East systems.

Thanks,
MArk

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Is there some way to determine what site to use for a specific talkgroup if it is not immediately obvious. Example would be the HealthEast talkgroups (2296 through 2304). Would you use the Dakota County simulcast site, or the Ramsey or Washington County Sites? Does it matter?

I am trying to program a Pro-96 using WIN96 and would like to listen to Allina and Health East systems.

Thanks,
MArk

The method I use to figure that out is to just leave the systems in search mode and then if a new talkgroup pops up I save it and then you know that that particular talkgroup is used for that particular site.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
The home site for all the metro EMS talkgroups is the City Center site. However, they also affiliate with other sites, especially the ones in the areas that they cover.

From my experience, here are the sites (other than City Center) that you can usually hear the talkgroups on:

Allina North - Anoka Co and Ramsey Co
Allina South - Hennepin East, Dakota Co, and Carver/Scott Co
North Memorial - Hennepin East and West
HCMC - Hennepin East and West
Healtheast - Dakota Co and Washington Co

Status
Not open for further replies.