newbie scanning downriver area

Status
Not open for further replies.

schaumie2222

I drive a whole lot and am looking to start scanning in the downriver area. I am looking at a used radioshack pro 96 for roughly 300$..... from what I can tell this is able to pickup everything in the area... correct?.... I found all of the frequencies for all the police in the downriver area but I cannot figure out it they use trunking or not? also does anybody have the frequencies for dearborn? cannot seem to find them anywhere

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
I drive a whole lot and am looking to start scanning in the downriver area. I am looking at a used radioshack pro 96 for roughly 300$..... from what I can tell this is able to pickup everything in the area... correct?.... I found all of the frequencies for all the police in the downriver area but I cannot figure out it they use trunking or not? also does anybody have the frequencies for dearborn? cannot seem to find them anywhere

Welcome to RR.

Downriver is an 800 Mhz trunked system. Dearborn Fire dispatch is on uhf 423.300 and fireground (F2) is 423.400 Mhz. Dearborn PD dispatch is on vhf 158.850 Mhz. You can look them up in the database for Wayne County.

SCPD

QRT
96 for Dwonriver

Yes, the Pro-96 will get everything downriver. All PD, FD, some of the courthouses, and a DPW.

Status
Not open for further replies.