Newbie Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewccm

Premium Subscriber
hoser147 said:
Hey Andrew what kinda tables and or desks are those, you got in the shack??

I bought them at Eurway a few years back. The cabinet on top was custom built by California Closets..(My sis used to work there, so she designed and had it built. It matches several other pieces of furniture/ceiling fan in the room (maple finish and nickel hardware). The walls are painted a light Blue-Gray and the ceiling is Navy Blue. I tried to keep my monitors, chairs and computers in either Silver or Black.

Believe it or not, it actually looks decent when not so cluttered. I have really collected too much "stuff" and need to minimalize a little bit. I miss my nice clean room.

BTW: Yes I was into Audio/Video prior to my Photography. I was a live sound engineer back in 1988-92. I also shot video for years...now on to still photography. these are all side jobs now that consume a lot of my time. I work as an IT Security Manager for a large media company during the week.

Oh.. and yes. I have a chair. It was just blocking everything. Nice and comfy black leather Sealy with gel inserts in the seat and back (for my big arse). LOL

Thanks again for all the comments.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Nice Ste Up!

Tell you what!
It looks a HELL of alot neater than some tenured people's scanning shacks I've seen. Very nice!

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.