Newbie with Pro-96 programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

av8ndi

Hi all,

I've recently moved from Richmond, VA to Boerne, TX. I'm trying to program my Pro-96 with the local freqs. I've found a LCRA listing on RR, but when trying to do the web import feature I get an error message which is way too long to type out, so I've attached the image to this thread. I was using Win96 until I read that it no longer supports the web-import feature, so I've tried using Win500 instead.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I appreciate your patience with a "noob".

Semper Fi,

Scott

Attachments

• error message.JPG
    error message.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 124

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Win500 does not support the PRO-96; you need only go and get the most up to date version of Win96 and you will be able to use the RR import again.

The old XML import service was shut down last year. A new SOAP based service took its place

73 Mike

av8ndi

Same issue...

Sir,

Thanks for the advice. I d/l'ed the latest version of Win96 (1.67), and am still having the same issue.

I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but I don't have a clue what's causing this. There seems to be some conflict between the .dll files? I've tried deleting temp files, etc- and still no luck.

I appreciate the quick reply, and if you can think of anything else to try I'd appreciate it.

Take care,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.