Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name Is Kristin from Rochester, NY I am searching for some frequencies like Tow Truck company frequencies in Henrietta, NY. I am new to this whole scanner thing.,

teufler

Most wrecker services, because of the wide area they cover, I looked and found a trucking system that had several for Monroe cty. This file has 7. This is a Freescan file. Per requirements from RadioReference, File is zipped so you can use ant unzipping utility to blow it back up. File has a listing for AAA Road Service, Brongo Road Service, a Road service company no name, Action Towing. AAA Road Service should have many sub contractors that use that service. Some parts of the county, towing companies are using MDT's so monitors can not jump on calls.

Attachments

• monroe towing.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 57
D

DaveNF2G

Most wrecker services, because of the wide area they cover, I looked and found a trucking system that had several for Monroe cty.

That particular spelling error is likely to be very confusing to a new hobbyist who is looking for "trucking" communications. The type of radio system mentioned is spelled trunking, or trunked.

teufler

you are right. I collected frequency info on towing companies but typed trucking system instead of a trunking system where I found some towing stuff.

w1htz

Premium Subscriber
Many towing companies that had their own radios, are now using Nextel or just cellphones. Its a lot cheaper and you can't beat the range. In some areas even AAA is doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.