Newtown school shooting 12-14-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Reason why Danbury ER is in Lockdown is to control flow of people and confidently. NBC NEWS: Latest Report is that at lease 20 have been shot.

CBS News confirms: 27 people are dead in Connecticut school shooting. 14 are children. Sources say classroom where shooting took place was a kindergarten class.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
God! I can't believe I caught all this live. I love scanning, but incidents like this are leaving a really bad taste in my proverbial monitoring mouth. Somehow, I wish I had not heard it!

Manny

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
It's awful if even 1 person is killed! Having said that, seeing that these were K-4 children just adds to the devastation. The poor families having to deal with the losses and furthermore, the kids and adults who survived and witnessed this tragedy. This is devastation personified!

Manny

Last edited:

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
One of the weapons was a .223 cal rifle according to NBC news.
CSP using robot to search suspect's home!
Manny

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
This was nuts! I heard Troop A notify their troopers that Newtown was working a shooting. One trooper asked if Newtown was asking for assistance. A replied that there were no troopers available at that time. When one trooper responded and yelled back that he heard at least 3 shots fired, all hell broke loose! Suddenly there were plenty of troopers available! Funny (strange) how that works out!

Eastern Tac Units advised to stage at Troop A.

Manny

i was monitoring and there was a couple of troopers that responded right away and as it got worse more rsponded and some were diverted to troop a in case this dope went somewhe
re else to shoot

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
God! I can't believe I caught all this live. I love scanning, but incidents like this are leaving a really bad taste in my proverbial monitoring mouth. Somehow, I wish I had not heard it!

Manny

i heared the initial call on troop a and i though no its probbaly someone lighting firecrakers and then they said the shooter was active at the front door and it went on from there

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Reports are coming in that there is a location in NJ that is being searched that is a possible connection to this shooter.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
i was monitoring and there was a couple of troopers that responded right away and as it got worse more rsponded and some were diverted to troop a in case this dope went somewhe
re else to shoot

So was I! I sent you a PM whe this was first unfolding! LOL...

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.