Next sale at RS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markandjere

Premium Subscriber
Does any one know when the Pro-106 is scheduled to go on sale ? What is the lowest that it has been? Thinking about picking one up this fall / winter. I figured they will be on sale sometime before Christmas.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
lowest i have seen is 299.99$.... might go on sale again for black friday at that price, but i doubt we will see it before then....

Kel

Bought mine last year 2 weeks after Black Friday for $249.99 +half price programming cable lowest I have seen at a Radio Shack..

Last edited by a moderator:

McP

Also, don't forget if you can get a online coupon. They've had $25 off online orders. When the scanner is on sale, it's another quick $25 off. I picked mine up when it was $349 with a $10 in store coupon (one of those that can't wait.)

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well, there is one on the RR classifieds page right now in mint condition for $300. :)

n9zas

aquadan005

^ - Used, with a 30 day warranty.

I just got one Sat. on sale at RS 349.99 I learned my lesson many years ago buying used or refurbed/returned electronics. Not worth the hassle if theres a problem with it.

screenersam

I hate motrbro
^ - Used, with a 30 day warranty.

I just got one Sat. on sale at RS 349.99 I learned my lesson many years ago buying used or refurbed/returned electronics. Not worth the hassle if theres a problem with it.

I've had good luck with less-expensive units but I wouldn't by a major unit used/refurb either.

I saw a multiband SW on one of the auction sites for $20 and was just about to get it when I saw in the descrption 'unit doesn't work, parts only'. oops!

Benzman66

Knock on wood, but I can't complain about my many used 2096/96 purchases on Ebay. (Most were $200+ per unit) I have never had a problem with any of them, which all were from different sellers. You just have to look for reputable sellers with perfect feedback. They are out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.