NFL Superbowl 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
The super bowl always has a dedicated Frequency coordinator. His name is Karl Voss. Been doing it for quite a few years now. He and his crew does have live time state of the art equipment to triangulate in live time offending frequencies and qwell them immediately. Much of the game day comms by security will most likely be MotoTRBO. Along with coaches play by play. Both are usually encrypted with ADP encryption. Some maybe AES 256 bit as well. As for vendors the list should be posted by now for their frequency coordination. I haven't tried searching yet, but I'm sure it's publically available as it has been in the past.

kma371

QRT
What I am hoping is that someone will set up a good live feed for this, and not just day of but as soon as possible

I would, but my remote scanner in the Bay Area isn't close enough to the stadium to hear the comms.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Altho we get them regularly here in Boston doing Survey's, we have YET to hear any Air-Ground FM traffic, only FAA/ATC flight-watch info

Yeah, I don't think they talk a lot.

But I do think I got a hit from them a few years ago on164.3500/173.000 using NAC $E07.

- Chris

officer_415

Database Admin
SFPD is using A9 & A10 for Super Bowl City / Moscone Center operations.

SFFD is using SEVT 2 for EMS operations.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
DoE NNSA radiation monitoring helicopter doing low passes over Levi's Stadium this morning...

- Chris

KD7DDC

SFPD is using A9 & A10 for Super Bowl City / Moscone Center operations.

SFFD is using SEVT 2 for EMS operations.

Do you know if these are in any of the live feeds? I have added several feeds to radioLog getting it set up, just dont know yet which of the feeds will be the best

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
We had two CBO UH-60 helicopters making a few orbits around Levi's Stadium this morning for some photo ops. They were on 136.375 MHz, the CBP "Company" channel. When they were done, they returned to Moffett Federal Airfield (NUQ), where they are TDY for this event.

- Chris

sqk7700

Premium Subscriber
Super Bowl 50 Media Production Frequencies

Any media production frequencies worth monitoring for SB50 including the Goodyear Blimp (if they are covering)?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The RadioReference Wiki is also a good spot to collect information about special events such as these.

For reference, take a look at the Super Bowl XLVI Wiki article that I created back in the day.

If you need help with the Wiki, just let me know.

etnad2

N6105L circling Levi's stadium

Watching flightradar24 and see a plane with tail "N6105L" circle Levi's stadium over and over.. Anyone know what that is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.