• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Nfl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
can't wait to get out of preseason!!.....Greenbay all the way!....the man with the golden arm brett farve is in again!!....who are you going for this season?...

anyone looking at any particular out comes for playoffs?

Towpro

I can't wait to get out of the pre-season as well....my team is 0-3 :(

But, Joe Gibbs is a genius of a coach....woohoo

"Hail to the Redskin's"........burgandy-n-gold in the playoffs...!!!!

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
America's Team is still the Dallas Cowboys! Watch 'em and love 'em! I may live right out of Houston, but I didn't really go for the Oilers when they were in town anyhow. Da Boys have always been the team for me. They go 12-4 this year and go to the superbowl!

cnmsales

Premium Subscriber
Go Chiefs. Lj is gunna run his dancin shoes up and down oponents heads this yr.

Sry to break you down like this but the Packers will do good to win 4 games this yr. Just a plain fact man. Good luck though.

Go-24

Colts will get over the hurdle this season and take it all ... yah right who am I kidding another $9600 wasted on season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.