NHP Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOUGHLIFE

New patch IDs' have been used in the Las Vegas area for NHP at various times. About an hour ago 15-156 was used for the Allied Channel and 15-155 was used for LV2. Remember, if one talk group that is normally very active becomes silent then you will probably want to put the radio in search mode on the EDACS system and you will most likely find where they are for the time being. It would have been better if NHP was on a Motorola trunking system, at least for us.

TOUGHLIFE

LV NHP seems to be using the patch of 15-156 for the Allied Channel on a very regular basis. It happens so much that I suggest that anyone who often monitors the talk group ID of 05-123 should probably have 15-156 programmed into his scanner as well. 15-155 seems to be used as a patch for the LV Rural Channel at least for now but not as often as the Allied patch.

Just some listening tips.

sigint1

Was: joking
They are getting ready to close the Reno Dispatch center - could be they are switching things around in preparation for the move

TOUGHLIFE

In this case as we are just talking about dispatch talkgroups from Las Vegas. Probably not related to the move up in Reno. As for the old dispatch center in Reno it was rather small if I remember it correctly just like to old one in Las Vegas that closed in early May.

sigint1

Was: joking
ooooops - I Meant to post this to your other thread (Reno NHP) - sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.