NHSP Digital System and Uniden BCD996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SentinelVT

Okay I have been looking all day and have not been able to find a thread that is simular to my question.

I just got my new Uniden BCD996XT scanner today. I have been able to program conventional channels and a motorola trunking system with no problem. However, I have no idea where to start with entering a P25 system. I am looking to enter New Hampshire State Police. Do you I use the P25 One Freq Trunk or Standard? Then where do I enter the frequncies and NAC codes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also is there is someone who has NHSP saved in ARC-XT that could you send it to me?

Thanks in advance.

garys

Premium Subscriber
You program the NHSP as either a P25 conventional system OR a P25 Single Frequency Trunk System. The only real different is that you'll see individual unit IDs if you program it as a trunk.

If I did this right, I'm uploading two files for programming NH. One is conventional with the SP and other agencies. The other is the SP set up as a multi site single frequency trunk system.

If I did it wrong, I uploaded nothing, but will try again.

Well, I did it right, but you'll need to unzip those files before you can use them.

Attachments

• NEWHAMPSHIRE.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 94
  • NHSTATEPOLICE.zip
    769 bytes · Views: 98

SentinelVT

Garys,

Both of those files worked perfectly. Thanks for the information and the files, you saved me a lot of time!

I will take a look at these files and see how they are configured. I will have to do the same for Maryland when I travel there this summer.

Thanks Again.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Garys,

Both of those files worked perfectly. Thanks for the information and the files, you saved me a lot of time!

I will take a look at these files and see how they are configured. I will have to do the same for Maryland when I travel there this summer.

Thanks Again.

I have several Maryland files as well! :wink: Seriously, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, MSP, and some others. Let me know where you'll be and if I have something I'll send it right along.

Better yet, send me a PM so we don't clog up the Uniden forum with file exchanges.

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you are programing via software,why not just import the data from this site.

I generally use that as the basis, although in many cases the database is more detailed than the downloadable information. I assume that is being worked on as part of the upgrade for the HP1, but even at that, not everything here is 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.