Niagara County TRS TG 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike445

I am hearing TG 232 on the Niagara system. Its some kind of law enforcement. Niagara Falls was using County LE4 for a while. I wonder if they got a permanent TG now? If anyone familiar with the area can check it out that would be great.
Mike

ak716

Premium Subscriber
I'm finally seeing RID's affiliate to this TG, however, they are RID's belonging to NCSO. NCSO was chatting it up on there tonight. Everyone else's traffic on the NFPD TG is a patch from their analog channel (show as external too). I'm not sure what their plans are with eventually migrating to it or what. Digging around NFPD FB, seeing recently some Kenwood TK radios, ranging from Tk-5320's to Tk-5310 (capable of Phase 1) to something really old looking lol. Now, NFFD looks to be running APX4000's, so, capable of doing it, if the flashcode is right. Now a full transition to the TRS, well, your guess is as good as mine.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Or it could simply be a one-way patch for the NCSO to monitor NFPD. If NCSO was chatting on the TG, but that was not going back over NFPD's analog frequency...that would be a big clue.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Or it could simply be a one-way patch for the NCSO to monitor NFPD. If NCSO was chatting on the TG, but that was not going back over NFPD's analog frequency...that would be a big clue.
I was only monitoring the TRS, not the analog channel, but NCSO deputies were definitely talking back and forth to NFPD dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.