Niagara EMS - Off of FleetNet

OntFF221

Premium Subscriber
Yesterday (2024-June-5) Niagara EMS was doing a lot of radio testing and having some issues, particularlly with patching and car to car.... And today, radio silence.

Sounds like they've cut to the new system... I don't know if they're encrypted yet on PSRN, I don't have any spare hardware suitable to test/check - but that's the rumoured destination.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Yesterday (2024-June-5) Niagara EMS was doing a lot of radio testing and having some issues, particularlly with patching and car to car.... And today, radio silence.

Sounds like they've cut to the new system... I don't know if they're encrypted yet on PSRN, I don't have any spare hardware suitable to test/check - but that's the rumoured destination.
They're encrypted.

EJB

20 + year membership

They are gone. Mississauga CACC is next

mrweather

Okay. The ambulance UHF VR's are still alive and well in Mississauga. For now.