Niagara Frontier Transit Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

Check the trunked system listings. I believe they are EDACS.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Also note, NFTA Airport Fire is now on the Saia MotoTRBO Connect Plus System

token22

So if I want to pickup Airport fire will a bcd325p2 work? or should I really blow the budget on a Trx-1 or bcd436hp with upgrade

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Well, your gonna need a scanner that does MotoTRBO....and i think the only scanners capable of doing that are the TRX-1 and TRX-2, and the HP's with the upgrades

token22

Well looks like Airport Fire is out for me. Just getting back into the hobby again and purchased a BCD325P2. The prices of the TRX-1 and the HP's 'with an $75 upgrade were just a little too much for 1 channel. I'm mainly interested in NFTA Police the 325 should be fine for that. I've had many radios through the years but RR and there stream became more convenient until Buffalo PD went offline over a month ago So I'm back to a scanner.

nyair1

Well looks like Airport Fire is out for me. Just getting back into the hobby again and purchased a BCD325P2. The prices of the TRX-1 and the HP's 'with an $75 upgrade were just a little too much for 1 channel. I'm mainly interested in NFTA Police the 325 should be fine for that. I've had many radios through the years but RR and there stream became more convenient until Buffalo PD went offline over a month ago So I'm back to a scanner.

NFTA police will be ending up on the fire system too. They don't have a timeline for it yet. Fire was trying out the new system first.

token22

Yes I was told this also about Police. The NFTA radio dept who still does some radios for the police is sort of getting pushed out because of the new tech.
BTW I'm returning the BCD325P2 which I recieved today and bit the bullet and ordered the BCD436HP I figured this is how the future is going so at least I'll be able to get the upgrade for DMR MotoTRBO in the future. with the HP. I do like listening to the NFTA Police There's a lot that goes on especially during the day with the Trains and Buses.
Just going to have to work a little extra to pay for the HP....

Status
Not open for further replies.