Niagara Region Digital Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_425

Just wondering if there is anyone out there from Niagara that can point me in the right direction. Having a hard time figuring out what digital system to go for when purchasing a new transceiver. D-Star, DMR, Fusion....Every site i go to seem to have different information on the repeaters in Niagara. I cannot seem to find a good answer before putting down some cash to get a new transceiver.

Unsure if this is the right thread or if i should be posting in the Ontario forum

Thanks Again for the help!

N8FNR

In looking at the RepeaterBook I see the following;
Dstar Repeaters; Fonthil, Ont., St, Catherines Ont, Niagara on the Lake Ont (2), Buffalo NY (2) Wheatfieldn NY, Lockport, NY
DMR Repeater; none in Ont;, Lockport, NY

Looks like D-star might be your best bet.

Zack N8FNR

Taylor_425

Thanks N8FNR. In regards to the DMR depending on what site you get your information it can be different. RR shows a DMR Repeater VA3XPR in my area but if you actually look at the website for VA3XPR it mentions that this and several other DMR repeaters in Ontario were shut down due to jamming activities. That's why i figured I would ask around here to see if anyone local is aware of what Digital options are available in my area as I have found both RR, Repeaterbook to be out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.