Niagara Region System

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Was anything heard or did the talkgroup just flash by? Looks like it would fit into the Fire category going by numbers that have been identified in the database.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Was anything heard or did the talkgroup just flash by? Looks like it would fit into the Fire category going by numbers that have been identified in the database.
Yes the voice was in the clear and I saw the Talkgroup come up but I was busy with a client and did not really hear what he said. I have my scanner listening to the system and I am recording the audio.

They are using the tg now asking how the water pressure is, it's Fire

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I logged a bunch of hits on this talkgroup last year and had it tentitively logged at Pelham FD Training. The RIDs I logged were 113009, 113042 thru 113051.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I logged a bunch of hits on this talkgroup last year and had it tentitively logged at Pelham FD Training. The RIDs I logged were 113009, 113042 thru 113051.
Just checked the audio files and it was a Training Exercise with a fire pumper, no idea who.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for submitting TG=5226, I now have 5014, 5020, and 5026 for ENCRYPTED unknown TG'S, probably Niagara Regional Police

Status
Not open for further replies.