Niagara Regional Police Online streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman1303

So is the system digital ? and encrypted crazy. So if a radio is encrypted no chance to get in?

Im new to this scanning and like to learn about the different systems and stuff,

Keganm

Premium Subscriber
Steve is right, NRPS and NPP are encrypted. Even if they weren't, the majority of their communications is done on their in-car laptops. There is very little voice communication to listen to now.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Correct if a radio is encrypted there is no way to listen in no matter which scanner you have.

So is the system digital ? and encrypted crazy. So if a radio is encrypted no chance to get in?

Im new to this scanning and like to learn about the different systems and stuff,

atane

Do they still not use the Beet repeter out of grimsby. Last time i was thru there i picked up "181" call "933" 27-29 on my lic plate downtown beamsville. LOL

Saint

Premium Subscriber
repeter

Do they still not use the Beet repeter out of grimsby. Last time i was thru there i picked up "181" call "933" 27-29 on my lic plate downtown beamsville. LOL

Are you talking about 141.585 Sim 1 NRP, If so I have never herd any triffic on this frequency.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.