Nice source for English broadcast info

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9rzz

Just ran across this one that I've never seen before.

Pick the station you want to find OR type in the freq. and it gives both data in text and plots where the are on a world map.

Short-Wave Info

Looks pretty cool.

N0IU

Very nice! Of course any SWL will have the latest NASWA spreadsheet, but this is definitely now on my list of favorites!

Thank you!

k4voa

As the guy who puts together the combined skeds spreadsheet I supposed I'm a bit biased, and I thought about not commenting, but decided I should note that I keep checking that site to see when the underlying database is updated. It still shows the last update as Dec 10. It's based on the Aoki list, which has been updated numerous times since Dec 10. I just ran the current Aoki list against the Dec 10 version and found 1001 adds and deletes, or somewhere near 10%. Many of those can be trivial, such as noting a change from A09 to B09 in the notes field, but I think that's still important.

Dan

http://www.hfskeds.com/skeds/ (updated Jan 4)

poppafred

Just ran across this one that I've never seen before.

Pick the station you want to find OR type in the freq. and it gives both data in text and plots where the are on a world map.

Short-Wave Info

Looks pretty cool.

Looks nice but would be nicer if it worked. I tried selecting a radio service and language to display and the system responded with "A callsign or language or both must be selected." I backed out all the way to their home page and left the settings as they originally displayed them and clicked "go", same result.

Obviously, they have a bug in their system to track down and stomp on.

N0IU

I tried selecting a radio service and language to display and the system responded with "A callsign or language or both must be selected."
What service and what language? I have only tried a couple of services and all in English, but they all worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.