NJ Database Updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

I've noticed that other states are into updating their databases. Please if you know of any frequency changes, or info that is definitely wrong in our state database, submit the info so we know our information is up to date, this will help us all!

ayaresr

I guess this could kind of fall into the updating concept. A while back someone had posted regarding lack of business band frequencies in the db. That got me thinking, and this thread reminded me, how come we don't have a listing of amateur repeaters as well. While there are other sites out there with this info, I find that many seem to be out of date or older information and often times, at least in my area, the listed repeaters are no longer on air or the pl tone is wrong. Perhaps its just me, but I think the frequent updates that are taken from actual users information on this website would be very helpful in keeping up to date information. Skywarn is listed in the db, but that in my mind still kinda leaves out any other repeaters. What's everyone think...more importantly what do the admin's think of this?
Ryan

xpawel15x

I always update the database with any changes that take place in the counties I monitor. I hate when people post a thread about a change of freqs but don't care to update the database and I'm the one that ends up sending in the new info like I did with the Belleville PD freqs recently rebanded. Just sent the update, should be changed in the DB soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.