NJ National Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Has anyone picked up the Army National Guard on the NJSP Smartzone System, amidst the COVID chaos?

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Had them programmed but locked out, just unlocked all of them will update if I hear anything

Thank you! I’m away right now, so no way of knowing if I’m getting them or not. In the past, they were active on the Bravo and Alpha channels.

Tech792

Past few days there has been activity on the EOC NET 57936, "task force Holmdel" and some other number/letter ID's. It started the day they set up the Holmdel testing site at PNC Arts Center.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Past few days there has been activity on the EOC NET 57936, "task force Holmdel" and some other number/letter ID's. It started the day they set up the Holmdel testing site at PNC Arts Center.

Thanks, I figured the traffic would start to increase with everything going on. Happy listening. More to come I’m sure with all the testing sites going up.

rufus-7

I’ve been monitoring this specific talkgroup since the beginning of the outbreak and haven’t heard a single transmission. Which troop are you hearing them on?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
According to my Unitrunker logs there were a bunch of transmissions between 7-8am and then again between 1-2pm.

mdsxfire

EDBM
Yesterday and today have been getting traffic on EOC NET (57936) mostly what sounds like them moving personnel and equipment, probably covid-19 tests. Heard union task force report how many test they have done today, no other traffic besides that.

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Yesterday and today have been getting traffic on EOC NET (57936) mostly what sounds like them moving personnel and equipment, probably covid-19 tests. Heard union task force report how many test they have done today, no other traffic besides that.

Interesting. I’m sure as more test locations open, traffic will increase. Thanks for the reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.