NJ R.R. member recieves National award

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESN

Freehold: To mark National Public Safety Telecommunications Week, which concludes today, two members of the Monmouth County 911 Communications Center received a certificate of appreciation for their work from acting Sheriff Shaun Golden and Freeholder Lillian Burry.
The award was given April 9 to Senior Public Safety Telecommunicator Kevin O'Brien of Freehold Township and Public Safety Telecommunicator Melissa Donatelli of Union Beach.
The communications center has 66 public safety telecommunicators and provides 911 service to 44 municipalities and dispatching for nine police departments, 31 fire departments and 24 first aid squads.
In 1991, Congress proclaimed the second week of April as national Public Safety Telecommunications Week, recognizing the crucial role of public safety telecommunication personnel.

Kevin is a frequent contributor to this forum and a true professional.

From the Asbury Park Press APP.com | Asbury Park Press | Monmouth and Ocean counties news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Monmouth and Ocean counties, NJ

DJ88

Congratulations to Kevin and Melissa. And, just a quick question. The article states that county dispatches 9 police departments. I show the following 8:
Allentown, Brielle, Colts Neck, Englishtown, Freehold Twp., Matawan, Monmouth Beach, & Tinton Falls.
The 9th one would be?

robbinsj2

Congratulations to them, however it does seem to be a county or department certificate of appreciation and not a national award. The link takes me to the main APP page and I can't find the full original article, maybe I missed something...

Jim

NESN

Congratulations to them, however it does seem to be a county or department certificate of appreciation and not a national award. The link takes me to the main APP page and I can't find the full original article, maybe I missed something...

Jim

It's not on the website.It appeared in the print edition this morning page B3,perhaps they will post it online later.

Status
Not open for further replies.