NJ State Fire Marshal State TRS TG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

One day last week I saw a white SUV with "State Fire Marshal" in red letters on the side. I checked both the RR Database and John Burricelli"s State PDF File but couldn't find a talk group for them. Does anyone have it?

Highpockets

One day last week I saw a white SUV with "State Fire Marshal" in red letters on the side. I checked both the RR Database and John Burricelli"s State PDF File but couldn't find a talk group for them. Does anyone have it?

Guessing, 58576 or 58608 maybe someone will verify.

mdragon

58576 e4d A COUNTY FIRE State Fire Coordinators to Mercer County Central Fire-Talk
58608 e4f A STATE FIRE State Fire Coordinator Ops Fire-Tac

They have been on those for large fires typically in rural areas, barns, etc. in the past.

w2xq

Mentor
Unless things have changed in the last few years I wouldn't expect much of anything worth listening to. The FMs were primarily doing inspections of state-leased facilities.

NESN

I hear them responding to large scale fires & incidents to assist with the investigations. For me, it can be a roundabout tip off of major incident in progress.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
They respond when there is a fire related death civilian or firefighter, or an injury to a firefighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.