NJ State police Helicopter Reporting to Monroe twp Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogan

After 9/11 I can't belive people are still pointing lazer pointers at planes and helicopters. Monroe twp. Gloucester co. Dispatch sending cars to look for the person or persons with red lazer .Helecopter transporting and could not circle back. I have to belive that GPS and and cameras on the chopper recorded and pinpointed the location.I guess I will have to program the emergency chopper in my county fire bank.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
After 9/11 I can't belive people are still pointing lazer pointers at planes and helicopters. Monroe twp. Gloucester co. Dispatch sending cars to look for the person or persons with red lazer .Helecopter transporting and could not circle back. I have to belive that GPS and and cameras on the chopper recorded and pinpointed the location.I guess I will have to program the emergency chopper in my county fire bank.

I heard they're looking for someone witha radio jammer too, maybe the same person...:D

grogan

I olny have 2 lazers one on my table saw and the other on my circular saw LOL, and I don't have a jammer and would not spend 200.00 for one ordered from china . I thought about it. But I can agree some people need to put the cell phone down. I was at a party once where 1/2 the group was texting non stop, two of them were texting to each other. They did catch a guy in camden co. for the lazer at the plane and I think he was fined and did public service not sure about jail time. I did not hear anything more of it last nightin Monroe twp.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
They are great, you can end the call of the Taxi driver,parking lot att. person at check-out counter,gas station att.,person in toll booth,and every other person who takes call after call when they are in the middle of a conversation with you and. and all the people driving near you. click.click,click,click,click.....see ya. yes the work good.

Are you sure about that....:confused:

JoeyC

People that cannot deal with what other people are doing in public, shouldn't go out in public...

Confuzzled

I olny have 2 lazers one on my table saw and the other on my circular saw LOL,

They did catch a guy in camden co. for the lazer at the plane and I think he was fined and did public service not sure about jail time.

I have them on levels and a few other tools as do many other people. If someone lays a tool down and it just happens to point up in the sky, they should get fined?

People need to get off the panic button.

Status
Not open for further replies.