NJ State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Moved to the NJ Forum. Please post regional questions in the appropriate regional forum, thanks.

xpawel15x

sfd901 said:
Ok then why does this forum say for all trunking questions. This is for that

Trunking forum is for discussing trunking systems and how they work/questions about. Question about a specific trunking system like the NJSP should be asked in the local NJ forum. Anyway back to your question.

Troop B 35792 B2-05 SOUTH 5-COMM Dispatch (Somerville, Perryville) covers almost entire length 35728 B2-03 NORTH covers the western part in Warren County.

Last edited:

fineshot1

That forum is for technicle questions about trunking systems.

Your question is regarding an operational matter in a specific state - this state.

Thats why it was moved here.

Hopefully someone in this nj forum can help you. Sorry but i'm not familar with
the NJ State PD Trunking System or its operational matters.

SCPD

QRT
sfd901 said:
Ok then why does this forum say for all trunking questions. This is for that

The moderator was correct in moving your post. To answer your question the two stations are Perryville and Somerville. Go to the RR database and look there.

sfd901

Thank you

Thanks for the comments, criticism and direction. I am a moderator of a site which has nothing to do with Radios, scnners etc. On that forum we provide expicit directions so posts usually go to the correct area. I have also found that by having to many sub- discussion groups available the forums tend to loose susbtance and direction. then you wind up with hundreds of smaller groups with no input for months or years and take up space on your server. This is your site, just my 2 cents worth..

New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of New Jersey?????

SCPD

QRT
sfd901 said:
Thanks for the comments, criticism and direction. I am a moderator of a site which has nothing to do with Radios, scnners etc. On that forum we provide expicit directions so posts usually go to the correct area. I have also found that by having to many sub- discussion groups available the forums tend to loose susbtance and direction. then you wind up with hundreds of smaller groups with no input for months or years and take up space on your server. This is your site, just my 2 cents worth..

New Jersey Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of New Jersey?????

You answered your own question. The question you asked was regarding the State Police NOT Trunking in general. That's why your post got moved. I don't know why but you seem annoyed. If not my mistake. If you're question was "how does trunking work" then your post would not have been moved. Anyway, your question was answered.

Moderator......please lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.