nj state police

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyvico

i was hearing activity on nj tag 29136 there were following and taling cars of suspected drug dealers in camden anyone have the name of the tag

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
There on ther again right now. I don't have it listed either. Some kind of survalence going on.

emoney

Camden city task force 4. The only thing I dont know if it is camden pd talking, or state police talking

ctrabs74

emoney said:
Camden city task force 4. The only thing I dont know if it is camden pd talking, or state police talking

More than likely it's State. Camden City Police uses their municipal EDACS system, though it's possible than a couple Camden City officers (probably Sgt. or higher) have access to NJSP radio.

SCPD

QRT
ctrabs74 said:
More than likely it's State. Camden City Police uses their municipal EDACS system, though it's possible than a couple Camden City officers (probably Sgt. or higher) have access to NJSP radio.

I doubt that. NJSP does not give access to the TRS even to local cops. It's been tried.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I've been hearing activity on all those Camden task force channels, 1-4 for the last few days. Also there are patches in place between the Camden Edacs system and the NJSP system. They have also been active the last few days.

SCANdal

Silent Key

Could you please post the corresponding talkgroup IDs for...

Camden TF Ch. 1: _____
Camden TF Ch. 2: _____
Camden TF Ch. 3: _____
Camden TF Ch. 4: 29136

and indicate which are patched to the county EDACS system. Thank you in advance,

SCANdal

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Camden TF Ch. 1: 29040
Camden TF Ch. 2: 29072
Camden TF Ch. 3: 29104
Camden TF Ch. 4: 29136

The two patches I've been hearing are:

Camden Vice Patch: 29232
Camden Patrol Patch: 29200

I monitored both sides of these patches on the NJSP system and the Camden Edacs system at the time with two scanners. This is the first time I have heard all of these. There was a lot of activity a few days ago but not much since. None the less I'll be scanning these for activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.