NJCIS Talk Group 2179

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnj74

Premium Subscriber
NJICS Talk Group 2179

I think this talk group may be mislabeled or has been re-purposed, I am receiving it on site 18 Millville and they identified as NJSP detectives however it's currently marked as "Camden Metro South Unit".

Rob

Last edited:

robnj74

Premium Subscriber
I should have also noted they were in Millville city and had witnessed shots fired, their reporting of it is how I was able to figure that out. They actually helped to ID someone involved.

Rob

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Keep in mind that many the uses of some of these talkgroups are fluid depending on the time of year or priorities. For example B2-9 is often used for Metro North units, however they don't operate 24/7, so you may see routine traffic ops on that also.

robnj74

Premium Subscriber
Keep in mind that many the uses of some of these talkgroups are fluid depending on the time of year or priorities. For example B2-9 is often used for Metro North units, however they don't operate 24/7, so you may see routine traffic ops on that also.
OK wasn't aware of that. Thank you.

Rob

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber

And sometimes Metro-North Interdiction units operate on B2-05, or directly over Newark PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.