NJICS Municipal Migration Discussion - Statewide

N2NHL

Nothing else seen so far other than TG 5091. A few new UID's (1602063, 1602069, 1602083). That's all I've seen for most of the day.

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
Yeah, we know, been covered in this thread. Give it a rest already, most of us are tired of your repetitive posts about "E". :rolleyes:
In the past, There was no actual verification, just speculation. Verification was received today. I was being informative by posting a fact, with no editorializing. sorry if I offended anyone.

N2NHL

In the past, There was no actual verification, just speculation. Verification was received today. I was being informative by posting a fact, with no editorializing. sorry if I offended anyone.

Well, it's looking like a foregone conclusion. On the other hand, Mayor Anzaldi is going to be awfully disappointed that he can't hear his PD on the scanner any more. He just loves listening to the scanner.:)

Maybe he didn't catch that memo, because I'm sure someone on the council or City Manger's office would have mentioned to him.

N2NHL

How do you know the mayor wasn’t flipped a portable ?

That's what I was thinking, but did not want to mention it. I was thinking, he had to know about it, right? The whole project would have come before the city council for approval, so he would have known. But I didn't want to speculate unless I knew it as a fact. Good for him, I guess. He used to call our house up reminding us of our home Oil delivery schedule when he worked for Joseph A Majka Oil company. Always nice on the telephone. Then I got to work with him a little for the City's 75th anniversary. But that seemed like a lifetime ago.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Who is the moderator you are referring to ? Last time I checked the person I believe you are making the reference towards is a database admin. And I’d like to add that I was a Moderator for both NY and NJ Forums for many years. I gave it up because every time you attempt to educate someone to make the forums more pleasant for the rest, comments like “power trip” and “internet Police” always get thrown at you. But at the same time, there are more than enough of us here that are tired of hearing the same people complaining about the same things, like encryption, over and over again. They specifically created a special thread where people can rant and rave about how they feel about it all day long. Sure you can post that an Agency is coming over to new system and they are going full-time ENC. It’s the follow ups related only towards the encryption factor what causes us to roll our eyes at you. Just like how we get tired of telling people “the question you are asking is readily answered just by looking in the database” or “people use the search function” only to have others respond with “why don’t you just post the answer.” Because it’s called spoon-feeding and because we create duplicate threads for a question literally asked a month ago that a simple search will locate. I could go on and on. Myself and others here have many contacts in the industry and a lot of knowledge and readily share that. But when we get tired of the same crap we can ghost ourselves just as easily. Just my .02

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
*sigh* Time to start using the Ignore feature of the forum software. Certainly nothing of value would be missed by blocking a few of the chronic irritants around here.