NJSP 35952 back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

As listed on both the RR Database, here, and KC2KZZs N.J. State PDF:

35120 A1-10 - 10 Comm Marine Dispatch
36784 C3-10 - 10 Comm Marine Dispatch

If these are the incorrect designators for the corresponding talk groups, please enlighten us as to the correct ones.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
Which is why I posted the TG as I did.
I'll have to see if it is still on the A system.

Anyhow, It seems like the NNJ marine ops are all here (as would be expected) No gaps listening for the holiday weekend I guess.

Dave

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
as of 19:00 the marine tg are acting up.SO they are switching onto any Marine tg that works for them,until it is repaired.It might be a good idea to put in ALL tg's for them from A-B-C this way when they change you don't have to!!!!

Audiodave1

Database Admin
35952 is active on the A system with patrols in the Avalon area.

It is patched to 35120, 36584 and I even show a patch to 8224 which seems odd but it was patched there at 6:30am today but no longer active.
There must be system problems.....

Dave

Last edited:

Highpockets

as of 19:00 the marine tg are acting up.SO they are switching onto any Marine tg that works for them,until it is repaired.It might be a good idea to put in ALL tg's for them from A-B-C this way when they change you don't have to!!!!

What do you mean "Acting Up", and as of today 8/31 are they back to normal?

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm not a DR.nor do I play one on TV.So acting up means what ever you want it to!But put into laymen terms that even YOU might understand.The NJSP marine Tg.was not working the way it was designed to do.So the Trooper in the boat said.."Hey,why not switch to a Tg.that is working ,and stay there until this problem is fixed"
Normal=what ever tg NJSP marine unit wants to use.They can,and do change the Tg through out the day as needed.Why you may ask? A) Because they can!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.