Njsp 4-com south

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerGuys

Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know when the NJSP 4-COM SOUTH DISPATCH, will go FULL digital transmissions? If possible any date set when? And does anybody have an updated list of NJSP codes, and the Cumberland County codes also? For an example, Bridgeton City Police, NJ which is on 155.550, they say on there quite often, at the 11, which I have no idea what that means? And also they refer to certain subjects being 88, which I have no clue, what they mean?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks In Advance!!

Highpockets

Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know when the NJSP 4-COM SOUTH DISPATCH, will go FULL digital transmissions? If possible any date set when? And does anybody have an updated list of NJSP codes, and the Cumberland County codes also? For an example, Bridgeton City Police, NJ which is on 155.550, they say on there quite often, at the 11, which I have no idea what that means? And also they refer to certain subjects being 88, which I have no clue, what they mean?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks In Advance!!

Going Digital, at this time not sure if anyone knows.

State Police Codes:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/State_Police_(NJ)

Cumberland County:

Cumberland County (NJ) PD - The RadioReference Wiki

W2SJW

Database Admin
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9930; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.267 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Expect to see some forward movement later this year on the upgrade of the main 800 system to a Phase-I P25. I would not expect to see any current analog TG's going digital before the upgrade.

grogan

Maby at the 11 is code for a stop for coffee at the 7-11 store is there one in bridgeton?

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Maby at the 11 is code for a stop for coffee at the 7-11 store is there one in bridgeton?

The officer has frequent urination and needs a number one break times two...

:lol:"4COMM Signal 11 Priority":lol:

ScannerGuys

At the 11, I meant, it was Bridgeton City P.D. Not NJSP!! Sorry!! Does anybody think it could be a Bar Check at night??

Status
Not open for further replies.