NJSP Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam55671

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
If I live in an area that Troop B covers, is it possible to monitor Troop A or C from my location using a scanner or do I actually have to be in an area that the two other Troops cover?
Thank You

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Depending on where you live in Troop B. I can pickup Troop C in the southern part of B's coverage area or in the higher elevation areas when mobile. But the simulcast cells are regional so you have to be in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sam55671

Premium Subscriber
Depending on where you live in Troop B. I can pickup Troop C in the southern part of B's coverage area or in the higher elevation areas when mobile. But the simulcast cells are regional so you have to be in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, Thank You

W2SJW

Database Admin
In Troop B = normal to hear numerous patrol dispatches from Troop C on Troop B's frequencies via the Troop C TGIDs. Almost never Troop A.
In Troop C = normal to hear both A & B on Troop C's frequencies via their respective TGIDs.
In Troop A = normal to hear numerous patrol dispatches from Troop C on Troop A's frequencies via the Troop C TGIDs. Almost never Troop B.

sam55671

Premium Subscriber
In Troop B = normal to hear numerous patrol dispatches from Troop C on Troop B's frequencies via the Troop C TGIDs. Almost never Troop A.
In Troop C = normal to hear both A & B on Troop C's frequencies via their respective TGIDs.
In Troop A = normal to hear numerous patrol dispatches from Troop C on Troop A's frequencies via the Troop C TGIDs. Almost never Troop B.
OK, Thats a Very Good Explanation. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.