NJSP North...

Status
Not open for further replies.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
I'm hearing NJSP's 800 MHz trunked system up in Orange County, NJ. It's actually coming in stronger than one of Orange County's 800 MHz sites surprisingly. Does anyone know where the most Northern site is for NJSP that I would be receiving? It has to be high up in Passaic maybe Stag Hill in Mahwah???

W2SJW

Database Admin
NJSP has transmitter sites in both Montague & Wallpack. Those sound like your best bets for what you might be hearing there in NY.

Update - Oh yeah, Ringwood as well!

stvnd53

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Orange County, NY as in Port Jervis? look over and see the High Point Monument?Rite next to it (lower) is a tower for NJSP.Oh yea ...it's in New Jersey,Sussex County.You can take that to the bank.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
While were on the subject I'm curious as to where the southernmost tower that carries Troop B is located. I can pick up the CC from Berlin, Camden Co. , NJ located in Troop A country!!

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Up in the woods off Skyline Dr. In Ringwood is probably what you are hearing it from. There is nothing at Stag Hill in Mahwah for NJSP. However the longtime coming Bergen County Trunk System and Rockland County Trunk System are both going to xmit at Stag Hill.

W2SJW

Database Admin
While were on the subject I'm curious as to where the southernmost tower that carries Troop B is located. I can pick up the CC from Berlin, Camden Co. , NJ located in Troop A country!!

I've got to look at some of the maps, but I'm betting that it's the Cherryville simulcast site in Hunterdon County (simul's B & C, just like the Berlin site does A & C).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.