NJSP Question and I need a little help on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I have a NJSP question and I need a little help on it? Now what I need to know is I live in Easton,PA and I live within 20mins of Phillisburg,NJ in Warren County. Now my Question is what NJSP will I be able to hear from my house out of this list of stuff. New Jersey State Police Trunking System, Statewide, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies I think I am able to hear North South and Central simulcast also can u give me a good order of putting the ID's in a order so it sounds good like or should I just type them all in and that will work ok. Also I have this scanner Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Police Scanner Radio and I also have ScanNow.org - The Home of FreeSCAN! what way should I program them in I know they have started to reband and stuff so how and what should I put them in Mot 800 or what? thanks for who every helps me with this.

James

Highpockets

Hi
I have a NJSP question and I need a little help on it? Now what I need to know is I live in Easton,PA and I live within 20mins of Phillisburg,NJ in Warren County. Now my Question is what NJSP will I be able to hear from my house out of this list of stuff. New Jersey State Police Trunking System, Statewide, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies I think I am able to hear North South and Central simulcast also can u give me a good order of putting the ID's in a order so it sounds good like or should I just type them all in and that will work ok. Also I have this scanner Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Police Scanner Radio and I also have ScanNow.org - The Home of FreeSCAN! what way should I program them in I know they have started to reband and stuff so how and what should I put them in Mot 800 or what? thanks for who every helps me with this.

James

You can also look at Scott's file, he has just about everything in the state in his file, use his file or it will be a excellent example on how to set up you scanner.

http://forums.radioreference.com/1054178-post1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.