NJSP Troop A South Jersey Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt307

Premium Subscriber
I frequent Cape May County and have programmed in all of the New Jersey State Police control channel frequencies for Troop A in South Jersey. I rarely hear anything on these frequencies and the only radio traffic I hear is on the Garden State Parkway from the Bass River station. I know there are a number of State Police stations (Woodbine, Port Norris, etc.) that are part of Troop A, but I do not receive anything from them. Anyone have any thoughts or solutions. Thank-you in advance.

Highpockets

I frequent Cape May County and have programmed in all of the New Jersey State Police control channel frequencies for Troop A in South Jersey. I rarely hear anything on these frequencies and the only radio traffic I hear is on the Garden State Parkway from the Bass River station. I know there are a number of State Police stations (Woodbine, Port Norris, etc.) that are part of Troop A, but I do not receive anything from them. Anyone have any thoughts or solutions. Thank-you in advance.

What kind of scanner do you have? Do you have it programed in as a trunked system, with talk groups, etc.?

lt307

Premium Subscriber
I have a Bearcat/Uniden BC246T. I used the ARC 246 software to install the NJSP frequencies from radio reference. When I am north of milepost 30 (Somers Point) on the GSP I can hear all of the Troop C transmissions and when I get farther north I can also hear all of the Troop B transmissions. The only problem I am having is with Troop A South Jersey.

Highpockets

I have a Bearcat/Uniden BC246T. I used the ARC 246 software to install the NJSP frequencies from radio reference. When I am north of milepost 30 (Somers Point) on the GSP I can hear all of the Troop C transmissions and when I get farther north I can also hear all of the Troop B transmissions. The only problem I am having is with Troop A South Jersey.

That's strange, did you ever try the Cape May (site 100) when your down that far?

berniez

Hi, I am trying to program my uniden bearcat BCD996T for NJ south. I am having a problem picking which motorola type to use and do I use 800 meg or 800 splinter. I also need to know if there is a fleet map or a base freq, spacing and offset. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.