NJSP Troop C all messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Did anybody else notice if NJSP troop c was acting weird this morning? First of all the control channel was 859.7125 instead of 860.7125. I kept getting Central 4 Comm on North 5-Comm (somerville) and as I was trying to listen to an incident on 295 broadcast on Central 5-comm (Bordentown) another talkgroup was coming in over it. At times certain channels would be left hanging seconds after the carrier was dropped. I also noticed some new voice channels pop up. I was 867.6625, 867.2125, and 868.3125. I noticed these would come in weaker than the regularly used voice channels. All in all it was a horrible mess and I stopped listening. Right now it seems back to normal. So I wonder what the hell that was about. ?

RocketNJ

As far as the control channel switching, in SmartZone systems if there is a failure of channel 1 control channel it will switch to channel 2. In this case that is 859.7125.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
A lot of mornings I have had two control channels running at the same time on Troop A. If it locks on the other one (I think it is 858.9375) I don't here any talk groups at all. 99% of the time the control channel is on 860.9375. There has been a lot of lock-ups and weird things going on with the whole system lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.