NJSP Troop C

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Just a quick note for any of you that have not heard this yet. I was working last week in the Toms River area where I ran into a fellow ham who works for NJSP as part of the team that keeps up the system infrastructure. He told me that Troop C will now cover all of Ocean County and the small part of Burlington at New Gretna. Troop A will now start at the physical border of Atlantic County.

Should make it alot easier to remember when to switch banks on your scanner now!

73's

eckaner

Yes, I noticed that last time I went down the shore in May. Tuckerton and Red Lion patrols, which are both according to the NJSP website's road station map in Troop A, were on C3-03, a Troop C talkgroup.

Tuckerton is in the southern portion of Ocean County and Red Lion is in the western/central portion of Burlington County.

Thanks for the update.

W2SJW said:
Just a quick note for any of you that have not heard this yet. I was working last week in the Toms River area where I ran into a fellow ham who works for NJSP as part of the team that keeps up the system infrastructure. He told me that Troop C will now cover all of Ocean County and the small part of Burlington at New Gretna. Troop A will now start at the physical border of Atlantic County.

Should make it alot easier to remember when to switch banks on your scanner now!

73's

Status
Not open for further replies.