Njsp Unknown Tg

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryboy879

i looked on the database and seen that some tg are not listed.....also some tg are on a and b but not on c but shown up on c why?

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
check my NJ State PDF or my blog for updates that haven't made it into the files yet (Links in my signature). If you come across something you don't see listed, please post the talkgroup here.

cosenza

check my NJ State PDF or my blog for updates that haven't made it into the files yet (Links in my signature). If you come across something you don't see listed, please post the talkgroup here.

I value your list very much. I keep very good track of talkgroups. I would be happy to assist with any transmissions I hear that are not on the list. I have heard at least one, but in this case, I did not write it down fast enough. I love the field manual on your site. Very interesting!

cosenza

I have heard a definite transmission on 24880. I heard them specifically mention 2 comm. Not sure if this was an incorrectly calibrated radio or what, but I was unable to locate the talkgroup anywhere.

cosenza

26768 is the id for Department of Corrections SOG SW/689 Hex/analog/ alpha tag DOC SOG3/Law tac/ doc. 35984 is the id for another executive protection unit. Hex - 8c9/ alpha tag - B2-11 EPB/law tac/ zone b2. Hope these help. Both are listed on the RR list. I have received transmissions on both ids.

Status
Not open for further replies.