No archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottybo14

Was trying to go back to listen to scanner traffic on an accident earlier today and my archives are not there. Tried multiple browsers on Win 7 x64. Today will only show 6:02-6:32 and no matter what time I click on, that's the only file that will show.

(Mobile County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS)

ibagli

I am having the same problem. The only file that exists is the most recent one for every feed I've tried. The URL for all the other files is just "http:///". I've tried about ten feeds and the archives for all of them are broken, but here's one that definitely has the problem.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I am having the same problem. The only file that exists is the most recent one for every feed I've tried. The URL for all the other files is just "http:///". I've tried about ten feeds and the archives for all of them are broken, but here's one that definitely has the problem.

I listened to the archives on the feed you posted as well as my own in segments throughout the day Saturday and up until now and observed no issues.

fredva

Feed Provider
I'm still seeing the problem. The problem isn't obvious at first glance because all of the time periods for yesterday are listed and when you click on a time segment in the morning, AN audio recording starts to play. However, when you look close at what is actually playing, it's a segment after 7 PM EST. If I select any segment prior to 7 PM, it always goes back to the 7 PM segment because that is apparently the first one available. I see that on the Franklin County Fire and EMS feed mentioned above as well as on another feed.

timkilbride

Database Admin
I went to listen to some archived audio from this morning and it won't let me download it. The large red icon is even missing. I can play it thru the little player, but that isn't what I want.

Tim

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
Same issue here with Bryan Fire. The download icon disappeared and has been missing since about 9 AM CST. Thinking it was a problem with my account, I logged out of the site. When I attempted to log back in, I got a "Windows Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working" message. When that cleared, it said that the website was encountering problems and could not be loaded.

Last edited:

gabesdad09

same here

I too was trying to download audio of a recent fire we had and cannot find the icon on the right to download it....anyone know what's going on?

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
As of right now (2:54 PM CST) I still cannot sign in to my Broadcastify account. When I click on "Log In", I will get the "Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working" dialog box. Once it clears and tries to reload the page, I will get the same error again. After that, it will give me a page saying that the website is encountering problems and cannot be loaded.

To answer the question about whether the audio is being archived--the last time I checked before the account sign-in problem emerged, the archives were still being updated regularly with the appropriate audio files.

I just checked again and it appears that the archives are updating. It seems that problem lies somewhere in whatever program is being used to access the accounts. Whatever it is seems to freeze up Internet Explorer. The error page that comes up gives me the option to go back to the Broadcastify homepage. When I click on it, Internet Explorer freezes up again, and I get returned to the error page.

Last edited:

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
Still can't sign in this morning (7 AM CST). I get the same error as yesterday. Anyone know why Lindsay hasn't commented on this situation besides what he said yesterday?

Last edited:

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
none of the archives are working for Arizona. I tried at least 5 different feeds. It acts like its playing, but it isnt.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
If you're still having trouble accessing an audio archive clip, can you provide a link to the feed and specify the date and time of the clip you can't listen to?

I tried a couple of APSN556's feeds and didn't have any trouble accessing clips in their archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.