No DSDPlus Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazpo

OK. if you right click on your shortcut and then click "properties" do you get this? Ignore my settings. Just trying to get you to the shortcut settings.

Attachments

• dsdshortcut.png
    dsdshortcut.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 394

Jimbo695

Also I notice that the audio I get on DMR is really choppy. Can these problems have anything to do with Windows 10.

frazpo

Lol. We are getting there. He obviously didn't know how or I would have said that several posts ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo695

This is really abovevand beyond. Thanks for being so patient with an old tech illiterate who's had to learn all this stuff himself. You should have seen me suffer trying to do a beta firmware upgrade in my 436 😜

Jimbo695

It's me again, guys. Well I finally figured out how to get audio out of my computer speakers as well as a headset and how to switch back and forth. My issue now is voice quality. I get strong voice but badly garbled. No, it isn't encrypted. I know the difference. Choppy to the point where I can't make out the words. I suspect there are certain settings and adjustments. Can someone direct me please? Thanks again to all.

Jimbo695

Audio was fine on my old computer. Problem with that machine was the slow old processor that caused the program to shut down after a few lines of voice or data. Thanks for the fast reply, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.