No feeds from MSWIN being broadcast on Broadcastify anymore?

censat

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know why Mississippi Wireless Information Network (MSWIN) list on RadioReference show no feeds being broadcast to Broadcastify anymore? When you look at the list there are no talkgroups highlighted in blue anymore linked to Broadcastify. I have asked Brodacastify Support but no reply yet.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know why Mississippi Wireless Information Network (MSWIN) list on RadioReference show no feeds being broadcast to Broadcastify anymore? When you look at the list there are no talkgroups highlighted in blue anymore linked to Broadcastify. I have asked Brodacastify Support but no reply yet.
Because whoever was running the Calls Platform feed has stopped doing so, remember feeds are done by volunteers and subject to end at anytime.

scanphreak

There are feeds throughout the state that incorporate various talkgroups from MSWIN into their feeds, and they're up as of right now. For example MHP, MEDCOM, Forestry, DMR, and different county and city agencies. You should check the feeds in the area you're trying to listen to and see if they list any MSWIN talkgroups being scanned.

For example the Jackson County Public Safety feed down by me is monitoring a few state and county agencies on MSWIN.